P.O. Box 750, 201 Fourth Street, Yreka, CA 96097
Phone: (530) 842-8006
Fax: (530) 842-8013
Toll Free Automated Attendant:
Personnel Services Goals and Objectives
County of Siskiyou is an Affirmative Action/Equal
- To attract and hire talented, competent people and compensate them
well for their performance.
- To provide opportunities for career growth and decision making.
- To continue our commitment to individual freedom and equal opportunity.
- To be ethical in our daily conduct.
- To be responsible citizens of the different publics which we serve.
- To continue to maintain knowledge of the organization, the community,
and the county.
- To hold in high regard each individual and to treat with respect all
with whom we come in contact.
- To protect our employees by continuing the development of safe work
- To grow through changing strategy when changes will enable a better work
place for the unit and the organization.
We Welcome Applicants of any Race, Religion, or Ancestry.
Current Salary Table
effective October 2012
For current benefits information contact Personnel.
For more details see:
County of Siskiyou MOUs and Salary Resolutions
County of Siskiyou Equal Employment Opportunity Plan.
How to Apply for a Job