State of California Food Safety Certification Requirements
- Each food facility shall have at least one owner or employee who has passed an approved food safety certification exam.
- New food facilities or those who no longer have a certified owner or employee shall have sixty days to obtain the certification.
- The certified person cannot serve as the certified person at more than one food facility at the same time.
- The certificate expires every five years and must be renewed.
- The certified food safety manager is responsible for training and monitoring of the safe food handling practices of other employees.
The following vendors certify food safety managers in Siskiyou County:
Mike Whipple, 530-842-51242 or 530-340-6480 e-mail:email@example.com, Informational Handout/Registration