How to Obtain a Medical Marijuana Identification Card in Siskiyou County
- Obtain a medical marijuana recommendation from your California physician.
- Receive the application for the Medical Marijuana Identification Card from the Public Health Department or fill out the Application/Renewal Form CDPH 9042
- Submit the Application form in person to Siskiyou County Health & Human Services Public Health Division, 810 S Main Street, Yreka, CA 96097 along with the following:
- Written documentation from your doctor recommending the use of medical marijuana
- A government-issued photo identification card
- Proof of physical county residence, such as a rent/mortgage receipt, utility bill, or motor vehicle registration (No PO Box addresses)
- Application fee (cash/cashier’s check) of $156. Medi-Cal beneficiaries will receive a 50% reduction in the application fee, therefore you must bring in your valid Medi-Cal card to receive the reduced fee of $78.
- Signed copy of consent for Release of Confidential Information provided to prescribing Physician.
- Have a photo taken at the Program office. This photo will appear on your MMIC.
For further information: Medical Marijuana Identification Card Program
All Local Licensing for Cannabis Cultivation (12 plants or less)
Seth Dressler, Community Development Code Enforcement Officer