Scott Valley Airport (A30) is located approximately 5 miles outh of the City of Fort Jones and 8 miles north of the City of Etna on Island Road, east of State Route 3. The airport was activated in December 1949.
The airport is open to the public. Services are available at the Scott Valley Airport, including 100LL (self-service) fuel and a piolt's lounge. There are 14 individual hangar units and 12 marked tie-down spaces located on the apron, plus several unmarked spaces on or adjacent to the apron. Scott Valley Airport is home to a seasonal US Forest Service Helitac Base, from May through September. Elevation at the airport is 2,728 feet.
- Airport identifier: A30
- Airport traffic frequency (CTAF or Unicom): 122.80
- Airport reference code: B-1 (small)
- There are runway lights however, no taxiway lights.
- Visual navigation aid at Scott Valley is a rotating green and white beacon, from dusk to dawn.
- Critical aircraft: Light-Twin
The available runway: 16/34. Runway dimensions are 3,700ft x 50ft, asphalt with pavement strength of 30,000lbs for aircraft with single-wheel main landing gear. Turn around areas are located at the eend of each runwauy, no taxiways except for apron access.
- Runway 16 is 1,000 feet long and inner 100 feet on airport property with tree obstacles.
- Runway 34 is 1,000 feet long and none on airport property with trees and fence obstacles.
Fixed Based Operator for Scott Valley Airport
- Siskiyou Air Service, John Cressey
- Phone 530-468-5490