Your Guide to Riding the STAGE
Be at least 5 minutes early to your bus stop. Wait at the approrpriate bus stop. Before boarding the bus, be sure it is the correct one, check the signage on the bus and if you are still unsure check with the bus driver.
Please have the correct fare ready as you board the bus. Drivers are unable to take checks or pennies and are unable to make change on the buses. However, a change card can be issued, which may be used for future transit rides.
Wait until the bus is at a complete stop before loading and unloading. Quickly take a seat once you are on the bus and stay seated while the bus is in motion.
As you get off the bus, be sure to check your seat for any belongings you may have dropped.
Front seats should be saved for the elderly or disabled. If you choose to sit near the front of the bus and an elderly or disabled person needs the seat, you may be asked to move.
Bike racks are available during Daylight Savings Time.
A Few Rules for Riding the Bus
- Shirt, shoes, and appropriate clothing are required to be worn at all times.
- No smoking, in buses or within 20 ft of any bus stop or the doorway.
- No eating or drinking.
- No alcohol, drugs or illegal substances or illegal activities. Intoxicated passengers may not be allowed to ride the bus.
- Transportation of a pet is not allowed.
- No disorderly or violent behaviors.
- No vandalism.
- No loud noises or conversations.
- No weapons or hazardous materials.
- No spitting, urinating, defecating or exposing oneself.
- No loitering or panhandling on buses or at bus stops.
- Harassment of other passengers is not acceptable.
- Keep the aisles and exits clear.
Passengers must comply with driver at all times. Driver may refuse service to anyone who engages in prohibited activities and your privilege to ride may be suspended.
Lost and Found
Items that have been found will be available for pickup at the STAGE office, for 30 days, after which, unclaimed items will be donated to local charity or taken to the local police department.