The mandated tasks for the Treasury and Investment Services are:
- Provides general banking services for County departments, County schools, College of the Siskiyous, and affiliated agencies.
- Transacts daily deposits at bank.
- Processes returned checks from Treasury deposits.
- Maintains records of accounts with all banks.
- Settles with bank for checks presented for daily payment from County departments, College of the Siskiyous, and County schools.
- Manages the County investment portfolio while following a safe investment policy and maximizing the County's return on investment.
- Generates investment and cash flow information.