The Office of the District Attorney is a public agency and we put a high priority on service to public. Please feel free to contact this office in any of the following ways:
- The District Attorney’s Office is located in the Siskiyou County Courthouse, located at 311 Fourth Street in Yreka, California.
- The Main Office can be found on the second floor of the Courthouse in room 204, at the top of the main staircase. The public window is open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on regular workdays.
- The Victim/Witness Services office is also in the Courthouse. The public window can be found on the first floor beyond the staircase in the adjacent, older part of the building to the west. Please ask for assistance or directions at the security desk, if necessary. The public window is open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on regular workdays.
- You can reach the Office of the District Attorney at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that this e-mail address experiences a large volume of traffic and it may take until the second business day before your e-mail is read.
- The telephone number for the Main Office is (530) 842-8125. This number is answered from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm on regular workdays. Messages may be left at this number at all other times.
- Victim Services may be contacted at (530) 842-8229 or 1-888-854-2000, ext. 8229.
- The Office of the District Attorney does not accept services of process by facsimile without prior written agreement with a specific attorney for a specific case. For other purposes the facsimile number is (530) 842-8137.
- This office does not have a standard practice of providing confirmation of documents received by facsimile.
In an Emergency
- Please call 911. Local Siskiyou County law enforcement agencies may contact employees of the Office of the District Attorney after hours at their discretion by using non-public numbers.