The Public Health Services Division is responsible for conducting immunization clinics throughout the year. The current schedule for Siskiyou County Public Health clinics will always be posted in the Public Health Resource Center below. Additional clinics may be conducted during influenza outbreaks and those will also be posted in the Resource Center.
Vaccinations against polio, diphtheria, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, whooping cough, HIB pneumonia, hepatitis A & B, meningitis, human papilloma virus, chicken pox and flu are available. Travel vaccines also available.
NOTE: Please be aware of the new policy on Travel Immunizations. They are now by appointment only and only on Travel Immunization Clinic Days -- See Current Schedule in the Resource Center.
The Tuberculin Skin Test Schedule is located on the current Immunization Schedule found in the Resource Center below.
Permission Slips may be downloaded from the Immunization Resource Center below.
Links to Valuable Immunization Information
- Check the CDC website for a Recommended Schedule for Persons Age 0 through 18 Years.
- Travelling? Check out CDC Travel page for information on what immunizations are needed and how best to prepare for travel out of the United States.
- California Department of Public Health, Immunization Branch
- Vaccines for Children's Program
- EZIZ website - California Vaccines for Children
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention