The following codes are in effect and should be consulted in the preparation of your construction plans: Effective January 1, 2014 with 2013 California Amendments:
- * 2012 edition of the International Building Code
- * 2012 edition of the Uniform Mechanical Code
- * 2011 edition of the National Electrical Code
- * 2012 edition of the Uniform Plumbing Code
- * 2012 edition of the International Residential Code
- * 2012 edition of the International Fire Code
- * 2013 edition of the California Green Building Standards Code
* As amended by Building Standards Commission, State of California.
Titles 8, 19, 20, 24, and 25 of the California Code of Regulation.
The uniform and national codes may be purchased from some book stores or from the International Code Council, 4051 Flossmoor Road Country Club Hills IL, 60478, (800)786-4452 (always phone for price prior to ordering). The entire list represents several hundred dollars. Codes are always available for review at the Building Division.