This function includes recruitment and testing, classification, employee/ employer relations, employee benefits, employee orientation, organizational development/training, performance evaluations, and offering advice to operating departments concerning personnel and labor relations related matters. Personnel Services.
Personnel Services Goals and Objectives
- To attract and hire talented, competent people and compensate them well for their performance.
- To provide opportunities for career growth and decision making.
- To continue our commitment to individual freedom and equal opportunity.
- To be ethical in our daily conduct.
- To be responsible citizens of the different publics which we serve.
- To continue to maintain knowledge of the organization, the community, and the county.
- To hold in high regard each individual and to treat with respect all with whom we come in contact.
- To protect our employees by continuing the development of safe work practices.
- To grow through changing strategy when changes will enable a better work place for the unit and the organization.
The County of Siskiyou is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Welcome Applicants of Any Race, Religion, or Ancestry.